contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.


New York, NY

We offer bridal jewelry that is designed and made by me in my NYC studio. Our motto is chic style:: your own way. You can keep it simple or layer for maximum impact. It's all about how you want to wear our jewelry.

Gretchen ~ Custom Bridal Bracelet

Reviews and Press

Gretchen ~ Custom Bridal Bracelet

Lindsay Van Cleave

I reached out to Everistta to create a bracelet to pair with my wedding gown after seeing their brooch bracelets pop up on Pinterest. I was looking for something very specific to coordinate with an elaborate pearl and Swarovski crystal belt that I had purchased with my gown. Lindsay at Everistta responded very quickly, ascertained what I was looking for, made some helpful suggestions to guide to my choices, and sent me a selection of images of vintage rhinestone clasps to look over within 24 hours of my initial inquiry. It was obvious that Lindsay was really listening to what I was looking for as 90% of the clasps that were exactly along the lines of what I had described and the remaining 10% of them were suggestions that I hadn't thought of but which were also intriguing options and very beautiful. Once all of the selections were made Lindsay worked very quickly to create my bracelet and even delivered it in person since I worked nearby. There was a slight issue with the bracelet at one point (my fault for insisting on thinner wire than she normally likes to work with) and she came within the week to pick up the bracelet, restrung it, and sent it quickly back to me. The end result is a stunning 3-strand pearl bracelet with a rhinestone clasp that I wear regularly and receive endless compliments on. Lindsay was wonderful to work with, very personable and very professional, and the quality of the jewelry that she creates is wonderful. In terms of value, I feel the quality of this bracelet exceeds bridal jewelry that I looked at in wedding salons and was available for a much more reasonable price.

gretchenbracelet